A new reference was created for to help untangle the braiding process! http://cgcookie.com/concept/2014/02/10/exercise-braiding/
The most innovative and impressive feature of the Mark 42 is all the different ways of disassembling it.
Natasha being badass and sassy and multitasking and BROTP everywhere! I WONT SURVIVE THIS
always listen to your heart
unless you can listen to rock music
then always listen to rock music
Extended clip & trailer [x]
whenever someone calls Odin the worst father ever, i think of Denethor
who literally told Faramir that he wished he had died instead of Boromir
And tried to burn him alive
i submit to you hot dad sirius black
- letting toddler tonks dye some of his hair to match hers every time she changes it
- letting toddler teddy dye some of his hair to match his every time he changes it and making tonks laugh and then cry and then they all have briefly matching hair
- babysitting for james and lily and wearing lily’s baby bjorn with harry
- going like 2mph on the motor bike when he has to use it to transport any child
- telling dad jokes to all of teddy’s friends
- playing peek-a-boo with teddy and magically changing his eyebrows every time
- allowing lily luna to do his makeup and then
- very seriously having a tea party with baby lily luna
- letting teddy braid flowers and grass into his hair and then insisting they make remus a flower crown so he can match
- going slightly overboard in his baby-sitting agreements and winding up on the floor on the bottom of a teddy/james sirius/lily luna/albus severus dogpile
are you ever in the middle of saying something or showing someone something and you realize that literally no one cares
I’ve literally stopped talking mid-word in a story and no one has noticed.
“The very first time I saw you Harry, I recognised you immediately. Not by your scar, by your eyes. They’re your mother Lily’s. Oh yes, I knew her. Your mother was there for me at a time when no one else was. Not only was she a singularly gifted witch, she was also an uncommonly kind woman. She had a way of seeing the beauty in others, even, and perhaps most especially, when that person couldn’t see it in themselves. Your father, James, however, had a certain, shall we say, talent for trouble. A talent, rumour has it, he passed onto you. You’re more like them than you know, Harry. In time you’ll come to see just how much.”
Unlikely simultaneous historical events
A poster on Reddit asks: What are two events that took place in the same time in history but don’t seem like they would have?
Spain was still a fascist dictatorship when Microsoft was founded.
There were no classes in calculus in Harvard’s curriculum for the first few years because calculus hadn’t been discovered yet.
Two empires [Roman & Ottoman] spanned the entire gap from Jesus to Babe Ruth.
When the pyramids were being built, there were still woolly mammoths.
The last use of the guillotine was in France the same year Star Wars came out.
Oxford University was over 300 years old when the Aztec Empire was founded.
I know it’s less of a shock if you read His Last Bow, but it does blow my mind a bit that there’s an entire collection of ACD Holmes stories that were written and published after World War I.